Thursday 28 June 2012

MY Roommates !! :)


    ~ Nurul Safiqa Binti Alias

    ~ Dina Syamimi Binti Azlang

    ~ Nur Syuhada Binti Faridam

The names above is my roommates. They are the best ever roommates that I have for the third semester. I am really happy because all of them are very nice to me. Everyday they will make me laugh with their joke. For this semester, I got room that have 4 people. The room that have 4 people is much better than 2 people. I am really happy with them and love them so much.

My first roommate is Nurul Safiqa Binti Alias. She is 20 years old and she was born on 12 April 1992 from Batu Pahat, Johor. She take course Diploma In Business Study and this semester is her third semester just same like me. Based on what i know about her characteristics is she is happy go lucky person and nice. For the what she like, she is like to eat but her body still maintain even eat more.

Dina Syamimi Binti Azlang is the second roommate. She is new at here because she is first semester for this semester. So she is my junior, take course Diploma in Business Study and the kind sister that i have. And what make me and the others jealous to her because her house is to near at UiTM,Segamat. Is just around 5 to 10 minutes from house? She was born on 15 January 1994, and 18 years old. Her favourite thing is she is like to do a different thing and like to make new friends. And her favourite food is fried rice and Milo ice. Her siblings are having 5 siblings and she is the fourth. Her first brother is accountant at London and just gets married. Her sister is the good person because her sister is a doctor at Hospital Meru. Her family is happy family that I have seen.

In this room, one of the three people is sister. She is Nur Syuhada Binti Faridam and 22 years old. She is from Putrajaya,Selangor. For this semester, she is on seventh semester  and takes what subject his delay before this. She said this semester she want to graduate on time and continue her study for degrees as soon as possible. She is good in English when she talks. I really impressed with her. She takes course Diploma in Accounting. She always helps me to solve the problem.

I think that’s all i can sharing about ROOMMATES. It was great to know them. Thank you for reading!! (“,)

No comments:

Post a Comment